GnuPG 2.1 support, --local = --nomail, --test, CI * complete GnuPG 2.1 support * --local implies --no-mail * ship tests with program, accessible with --test * stop hardcoding version numbers * enable Debian CI builds
I have just released Monkeysign 2.1.4. This important release marks the first release to fully support GnuPG 2.1. Those paying attention will also notice ta 2.1.3 was not announced here: it was a Debian-only release that aimed to fix build errors on Debian's infrastructure so I didn't feel it was important to announce it here.
I am still allowing a few non-critical changes, in the hope of easing diagnostics and support in the future. Here is the full list of changes:
- --local now implies --no-mail (Closes: #719242)
- ship tests with program, accessible with --test parameter
- stop hardcoding version numbers in code, use setuptools-scm instead
- enable tests at build time and Debian CI (autopkgtest)
- complete GnuPG 2.1 support: test suite now passes!
Monkeysign is a user-friendly tool to easily and securely exchange OpenPGP key certifications. See the homepage for more information.
As usual, to install Monkeysign, see the install documentation. If you are interested in contributing to the project, you can find more information in the new contributing section. Finally, see the usage section for more information about the new features of Monkeysign 2.1.x.