First release of Schleuder 3.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Delete list's logdir if != listdir
- Prevent replay attacks on the e-mail control interface
- unable to susbscribe using x-subscribe as an admin
- schleuder-api-daemon: please don't bind the use of API keys to TLS
- dangerous use of `/tmp` (multiple places)
- add keys by sending attachments
- sig+enc emails to request tell me i must sig+enc
- sending a key with x-add-key throws exception
- usage flags on generated keys are too powerful.
- Debian: Remove 'touch /var/lib/schleuder/db.sqlite' in postinst
- Debian: Ensure sysvinit script works as expected
- Send more helpful error message in case encrypting to a recipient failed
- Provide method to refresh keys
- bin/schleuder-smtpd.rb + spec/smtp-daemon.rb: Redundant code?
- manpages: Wrong default list dir location
- Default lists_dir to /var/lib/schleuder
- Migration should handle private key
- Proper adduid for gpg2.0
- list log dir doesn't get created if listlogs_dir != lists_dir
- Import schleuder cron job of v2
- Enable resending one message to multiple recipients
- Debian & I18n.load_path & tests: A clever way around?
- schleuder (cert generate): Check user (and group?) schleuder-api-daemon is running as?
- Don't load etc/schleuder.yml?
- schleuder cert generate: Should advise user to set 'use_tls: true' in config
- schleuder install: Various errors
- Logrotation broken?
- release schleuder-3.0.0.beta9.tar.gz: missing / wrong data
- Check for v2-installations before setup
- db.sqlite: Fix permissions
- Debian package: Upgrade path 2.X -> 3.X?
- binary-without-manpage usr/bin/schleuder-api-daemon
- non-standard-dir-in-var var/schleuder/
- Implement encapsulated signed+encrypted format
- Provide .tar.gz at git.codecoop.org, and/or provide .sig at github.com
- How to change list option headers_to_meta?
- Message was not encrypted and validly signed
- Fix creating lists through API
- Fix empty error message when adding UIDs failed
- Fix sending signed-only messages over list
- Key which is used to sign the gems has only 1024b; create a new one with bigger key size
- Authentication and transport encryption for API
- Issues with threading
- Fix keyword-parsing for enigmail 1.9 et al.
- Fix requests sent to list
- Allow more smtp_settings to be set
- NoMethodError - undefined method `keys'
- Mark expired keys
- Make `schleuder install` safe to be re-run
- Replace post-install message with checks and hints on schleuder-startup
- API: Fix creating new lists through ARes.
- Check existance and readability of crucial files.
- Fix API for "POST keys.json" for webschleuder
- Fix comparison of gpg-versions
- GPG version is wrongly detected and uids are not added on list creating
- Creating a new list throws an error
- without an existing config file in the default location the cli is not useable
- schleuder-conf throws error on invocation
- schleuder-conf sub new $listname $address ... throws error
- Add missing init.d script
- Pin gem-versions?
- Send error to client when adding keys fails during list-building
- Use thor for command line scripts
- Update documentation with news and changes
- Write migration-scripts for schleuder2-based lists
- Take care of fixing validation of "inline"-attachments in mail-gpg.
- Build daemon to provide API
- cron job file: Make it more generic
- Reply error when resending fails to encrypted_only
- Load plugins from /etc/schleuder/plugins
- Refactor bin/*
- Strip unused attributes
- Make size and number of list-logfiles configurable
- Implement subscription-option "delivery_disabled"
- Notify subscribers of missed messages
- Change schleuder-newlist to make gpg-2.1 optional
- Implement command sign-this
- Reasonably split logging between Schleuder.logger and list.logger
- Write install-script
- Set encrypted_only to 'true'
- Only send mails with exact matching of LISTNAME@DOMAIN to the list
- Port script to check gpg-keys for upcoming expiry
- Allow configuration of smpt-host and -port for outgoing connections.
- Parse old issues list and pick todos
- Send english messages to non-subscribed addresses
- Detect bounces to avoid loops
- Filter input from users
- Allow configuration of host and port for email-delivery.
- Implement list-option 'archive' — or not?
- Implement list-option dump_incoming_mail
- Write script to configure lists after creation
- Add UIDs for -request and -owner to list's public key
- Respect the log_level for lists
- Notify admins on bounce
- New list-option: language
- Implement list-option "keywords_admin_notify"
- Implement list-option "include_openpgp_header"
- Implement list-options "subject_prefix_*"
- Implement list-option "max_message_size_kb"
- Implement list-option "include_list_headers"
- Implement list-option "openpgp_header_preference"
- Allow list-config-defaults to be set in schleuder.yml
- Implement list-option "public_footer"
- Find out which config-options aren't implemented yet.
- Implement mail-filters
Work in progress (open and unassigned)
Waiting for merge (open and assigned)